We care about you. You can count on us to provide you access to the right type of appointment at the right time, and without any inconvenience.
Your care is our priority and staying true to our words, we’ve made some important changes to our care delivery approach. Following the guidelines from the New York State Health Commissioner
and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
, we assure you that you will receive your care in a safe environment. So, whether you see your healthcare provider virtually or in person, you can feel confident that we have you covered. But, you also have a role to play in this partnership.
Let’s take a look at what we’re doing for you, and how you can help us.
We have taken various steps to ensure your safety.
Appointment Scheduling with Safety in Mind
- Appointments are now spaced apart so that only a limited number of patients are in the office at any one time.
- Access to virtual visits and telephone check-ins has expanded, which is especially beneficial for patients who should remain at home.
- For our most vulnerable patients, we have designated waiting rooms and hours.
- Lab hours are by appointment only.
Pre-check, Check-in, and Waiting Areas
- Patients are called to remind them to be prepared for their visit to reduce their time in the office.
- To ensure social distancing, waiting rooms have been modified.
Disinfecting and Cleaning at all Times
- Disinfectants are used to clean exam rooms between each patient.
- Entrance doors, door handles, restrooms, and all the areas likely to be touched are sanitized constantly.
- Staff areas are maintained and sanitized continually.
A Skilled and Knowledgeable Team
- Adherence to social distancing, face masks, and strict hand hygiene.
- Wearing suitable personal protective equipment (PPE) while taking care of patients.
- Providing patients with Sani-Wipes for their protection.
Vigilant Safety Measures for All
- For anyone who enters--a temperature and symptom check.
- For the check-in areas--sneeze guards and/or plastic shields.
- Masks are required. If you don’t arrive with your own, BronxDocs will provide you with one.
Social Distancing without Compromise
- All waiting rooms and check-in areas feature social distancing signs and guidance.
- Patients with symptoms are isolated from other patients.