The Urology Department at BronxDocs specializes in the medical and surgical care of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system.
Condition and Symptoms Treated
Some of the common conditions treated by our urologists include:
- Adrenal Disorders
- Benign Enlargement of the Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Blockage of Uterer
- Congenital Anomalies of the Kidney
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disorders
- Kidney Stones
- Male and Female Incontinence
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer
- Urological Prosthetics
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Testicular Cancer
- Ureteropelvic Junction Obstruction (UPJ)
- Urethral Stricture Disease
- Urinary Infections/ Obstructions
- Vesicoureteral Reflux
If a patient cannot be treated with drugs and medical care, less invasive surgical options are available to many patients with conditions requiring urologic surgery.
Access to same-day appointments to help treat immediate needs, and reduce waiting time to see specialists.