Whether this is your first appointment or you are a returning patient, the best way to get the most out of your visit is to come prepared and ask questions.
Here’s a checklist to help you prepare for every visit:
- Bring your photo ID along with your insurance card.
- Write down all of your health care concerns and questions you’d like to address during your visit.
- Bring all of your medicines in their original containers to your appointment or bring a list of medicines, including the names, dosages, and how they are taken.
- Be prepared to provide your medical history, including dates of any prior hospitalizations or surgeries.
- Sign up for our patient portal, MyChart. An office representative will facilitate the process while you are registering in the office on the day of your visit.
- Consult your doctor before making your own appointment with a specialist. Sometimes, your primary care doctor can treat the same condition as the specialist.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call (646) 680-5200.
Do you need health insurance?
Please contact the New York State Official Health Care Marketplace.
Call 855-355-5777 or visit: nystateofhealth.ny.gov/individual.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to common questions about scheduling, services, facilities, and more.